“If there is one thing I’ve always asked myself throughout my career it’s this: Why is there nothing online to guide influencers that don’t have managers in executing a successful brand partnership deal while making the money they truly deserve? That’s where a light in my head went off! My Seal The Deal Kit brings to you the most elusive and in-demand insider tips and tricks when it comes to partnering with brands.”
Purchase Idalia’s Seal-The-Deal Kit to ensure you’re confirming your dream brand partnership deals and making the money you deserve!
In this top-rated kit made for influencers and brands alike, Idalia shares the industry’s most crucial points when an influencer and brand decide to start working together. From fool-proof negotiation tactics, to step by step contract signing tips, no one has dared put out this kind of money-making insider information before, and now it’s yours to have! Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Are you ready to start understanding what you’re signing and the legalities behind it? Are you ready to revise a contract like a industry veteran? Idalia puts her ten year contract experience in this kit just for you! There’s nothing else as effective, sufficient, and professional online.
Kit includes :
- An extremely detailed 25 minute audio overview of Idalia explaining from start to finish how a to confirm a PAID deal with a brand! That’s right! She goes beyond just what goes into a contract, and gives you never-published-before industry secrets that will have you booking job left and right! Plus she goes into the Seal-The-Deal Kit itself so that you feel extra secure and confident when signing your next brand deal.
- A extensive twenty page presentation including:
- The Introduction: Idalia starts the kit by carefully explaining what you should be expecting from this kit and why. She goes into details about what influencers should look out for when signing a brand contract, as well as what brands should look out for when presenting a contract to an influencer. Bring out your pen and paper! You’re in for the online course of your life!
- The Negotiation: Did you know that the negotiation sets the tone when working with a brand/influencer? Through Idalia’s consultations, she has found that most influencers shy away from the negotiation step for fear of losing a job. Fret not! “Negotiating” should not be something scary. This is the space where you and the brand can align with expectations. Idalia will show you to do it the kindest and most professional way possible.
- The Rate Card : When Idalia interviewed brands and publicists on what influencers can do to make the booking process more streamline, hands down the most common answer was that the influencer had to be straight up with their rates from the start. Nothing should be left to chance. Idalia’s mock rate card will show influencers how to present rates to a brand.
- The Terms and Conditions : Oh yeah, we said it! Every rate you give a brand should come with terms and conditions. But what does this even mean? And what is industry standard? Prepare yourself for the answers! And brands, heads up! This will impact the job in more ways you can imagine. By staying proactive on influencer Terms and Conditions, you too will now know what to look for and how to navigate the conversation.
- The Contract : Tah-dah! You booked the job but now you have a five page contract with really small lettering and you don’t know where to start! Idalia goes into detail on what every agent looks for when signing a brand deal. She also explains key terminology so you know what you are signing! Added bonus? She shares insider information on how to revise contracts, and how to speak to brand afterwards. The best part about this is that this mock contract can work for brands and influencers alike!
- The Booking Confirmation : But what if the brand you’re working with doesn’t have a contract and you have to provide your own? Here, Idalia gives you a sample Booking Confirmation you can send to the brand, plus best business practices when sending over your invoice.
- The Added Bonus : Sure we can talk all the logistics we want, but understanding that every brand deal is an opportunity towards a more genuine brand relationship is key! The Kit concludes with some of Idalia’s most valuable and applauded advice when it comes to maintaining these relationships and building a genuine relationship that can last for years to come. Why stop at one job? Time to build something together. Let Idalia share with you top secrets she’s found most successful in the industry.